IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
It has come to the attention of PPHE Hotel Group Limited (referred to collectively as “PPHE”, “we”, or “our” herein) that various individuals and organisations, purporting to act on behalf of PPHE and its subsidiaries (together the “Group”), are advertising and offering fictitious employment opportunities with the Group.
Warning signs: How to identify recruitment fraud?
- Early requests for personal information such as date of birth, address details, passport details, bank details etc.
- Offers to help secure work permits and visas in exchange for money
- Improper use of company trademarks and logos
- Numerous spelling and grammatical errors
- Payments to move applications and candidacies forward
- Insistence on urgency for the applicant to act immediately
- Use of mobile phone numbers, rather than official company numbers
- Email correspondence sent from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or Live.com
On receipt of any form of recruitment fraud, we recommend you:
- Do not disclose any personal or financial details or make any money transfer or payments. The Group does not ask for transfers or payments during any application process
- Refrain from engaging in further communication if you believe the communications may be fraudulent
- Save the entire correspondence from the perpetrator and report the same to PPHE for further investigation at email@example.com
If you are unsure of the legitimacy of an advertised job opportunity or if you have queries concerning the authenticity of any correspondence or communications received from or on behalf of the Group, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm its validity.