At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Apprentice Chef receives an apprentice training programme which will allow them to prepare, produce, and present memorable meals for our guests by applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Apprentice Chef with a passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
Full-time Right to Work status in the UK is essential.
We are looking for an Apprentice Chef:
- Who is willing to learn
- Who has a strong interest in food - preparing and cooking ingredients
- GCSE English and Maths grades A-D / 3-9 (or equivalent)
- Who is flexible to the needs of the job/industry
The 15 months Apprenticeship Chef Programme will be based in Park Plaza hotel and includes:
- On-the-job training and guidance
- Salary: £10.70 per hour plus great benefits
- Fully paid chef uniform, knife set, equipment, and textbooks
- Cooking competitions and supplier visits
- Guaranteed job on successful completion of the programme
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – these increase with service!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.