Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req9950
Date Posted: 15 November
Group Admin Executive – Waterloo Head Office
The Groups Admin Executive’s role – reporting to the Senior Groups Sales & Administration Manager is to take full ownership of the management of group blocks once the contract has been signed and the groups have been handed over to the Groups Administration team. Key emphasis will be placed on ensuring the highest level of accuracy is maintained throughout the group’s journey, as well as building a strong relationship with group organisers, clients, and hotel colleagues, to deliver an exceptional level of service to our guests.
Responsibilities as a Group Admin Executive:
- Ensure the highest standards of business processes are maintained.
- To assist in ensuring all blocks are being correctly built in Opera with the appropriate activities, notes and cut-off dates. Filing system maintenance.
- To ensure that once the signed contract has been received from the GM&E Sales Team, the billing/payment method has been considered.
- To assist with new Group enquiries. To ensure that any Group upselling opportunities are explored at every opportunity i.e. Dinners, porterage and room upselling etc. and that this is being communicated to the relevant departments.
- Ensure the weekly Groups Forecast sheet is completed on the required day
- Manage the business with a people, profit, quality and customer/balanced scorecard approach.
- Ensure all blocks are processed and controlled with accuracy
- To ensure that the Hotel Room Inventory is balanced
- Managing and replying to emails in both the Groups Admin as well as personal inboxes in a timely manner ensuring responses adhere to PPHE Brand Standards.
- Prioritising workload and managing time effectively, to ensure all tasks are completed within required deadlines and in accordance with PPHE brand standards.
- Ensuring groups are handed over to the Front Desk team.
- Ensure all contracted group blocks, including allocation blocks, are built in Opera.
- To oversee that all PPHE standards are being implemented in accordance with the departmental SOPs
- Communicates effectively with Guests, departments, and clients via written correspondence, phone, technological platforms and face to face.
- Proactively upsells and promotes all hotel outlets (such as upselling, special events & VIP amenities) as well as any related reward programs; Actively & passionately supports in the planning and development of hotel services.
- Engages with colleagues, guests and/OR appropriate departments ensure feel part of the hotel team & encompass PPHE values.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability when asisting and dealing with priorities and people.
- Creates a welcoming atmosphere and personalised service for each individual external and internal guest. Actively contributes to your immediate as well as wider hotel team
Benefits for the Group Admin Executive:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year inclusive of bank holidays
- A competitive salary
- Discounted hotel/restaurant staff rates
- 2 free meals a day from our staff canteen
- Great Learning and development opportunities
- 1 day WFH per week
Park Plaza. Be part of it.