Account Manager – London Head Office
What you'll be up to as a Sales Manager / Account Manager:
As our Account Manager / Sales Manager you will at first be mainly focused on our brand new art’otel Hoxton opening, driving revenue from Corporate and MICE key clients and implementing strategic sales plans. This will be a reactive and proactive role. You’ll be fully responsible for a list of accounts and develop new opportunities.
Main duties as a Sales Manager / Account Manager:
- Proactive management of a defined number of accounts through needs analysis and market data.
- Ensure all up to date client profile information is in Opera
- Develop, foster and grow relationships with key decision makers
- Understand who and how the Corporate decisions are made and communicate with the appropriate line managers who will handle the account from a corporate perspective (if applicable)
- Achieve the set number of client activity levels as defined in the PPHE Sales SOPs for activities and face to face client appointments. Achieve the new business targets for new corporate business and M&E spend.
- To be fully conversant regarding account statistics, production figures, Hoteligence opportunities, any other competitor tool opportunities, market share, discretionary business, feeder market analysis, business patterns for all accounts managed.
- As part of the PPHE sales team keep abreast of all industry and account current affairs to identify how these could have a positive or negative effect of revenue streams and action accordingly.
- Build relationships with key account handlers within RHG to increase account productively and source new leads
- Promote all marketing opportunities with client base (Radisson Rewards)
- Advise hotels of competitor activity, changes and promotions
- Complete weekly schedule, sales report and all other admin activities
Benefits as a Sales manager / Account Manager:
- 30 Days of holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with years of service
- Flexible access to salary through Wagestream platform
- High focus on wellbeing and work life balance
- Open & transparent communication culture
- Competitive salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates for Park Plaza & Radisson Hotels worldwide
- Meals on shift - when in the office
- Great learning and development opportunities with 8 hotels in central London offering excellent progression prospects
- Complimentary dry-cleaning
- Exclusive discounts for hotel restaurants
- Access to Benefithub discount platform
Renowned for creating memorable moments, PPHE caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars. Apply now!