Finance Asset Manager – London Waterloo Head Office
Your role will support the business in terms of a critical review of the current performance, mapping out future opportunities within the business and the best use of the business assets. The role will support the strategic direction of the business and implementation of the key business initiatives. The role is expected to contribute the enhancement of the Group EBITDA and underlying asset value.
Reporting to the VP of Group Business Control, you will formulate and complete assignments on their own initiative, remaining clearly focused on the objective at all times.
As our Asset Manager, you’ll completes tasks relevant but not limited to:
· Analytical review of the current business activites;
· Exploring opportunities within the current business activities;
· Foster a competitive culture between business units with the view to driving revenue and profitability;
· Review new business opportunities, evaluating risk and opportunity within the investment;
· Critical review of the exisiting asset portfolio.
· Provides business partnering support to the company’s leadership team, through providing robust financial overview of the business and various adhoc projects.
· Approximately 50% of the role will be focused on adhoc projects / initiatives, that form part of the company’s 5 year strategic plan, with the remainder focused on the enhancement of the current portfolio.
· Assessment of capital investment projects / opportunities.
· Has the ability see a project to completion, taking consideration of changes in direction and at the same time able to keep focused ont he overriding objective.
· Engages with the various disciplines within the business as and when required.
· Shares best practice with regards to efficiency, profitability, productivity.
· Demonstrates the following key attributes:
· Ability to listen and desypher the infromation required from various stakeholders;
· Comfortable taking the lead and influencing people through collaboration;
· Strong presentation skills and confident in putting forward and opinion.
Benefits for our Asset Manager:
· 30 Days of holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with years of service
· Flexible access to salary through Wagestream platform
· High focus on wellbeing and work life balance
· Open & transparent communication culture
· Competitive salary
· Discounted hotel staff rates for Park Plaza & Radisson Hotels worldwide
· Meals on shift
· Great learning and development opportunities with 8 hotels in central London offering excellent progression prospects
· Complimentary dry-cleaning
· Exclusive discounts for hotel restaurants
· Access to Benefitshub discount platform
Our shared purpose: Creating valuable memories for our guests and value for our assets, people and local communities.