Job Level: Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req9645
Date Posted: 2 October
At Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, being an Assistant Engineer Manager is more than just doing maintenance and audits, it is also about creating a memorable guest experience for our guests through our beautifully maintained hotels.
Are you the perfect match?
We are looking for an Assistant Engineer Manager:
- You will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the building
- Carrying out routine spot checks of equipment is what you do daily
- You will promote a helpful and professional image to guests and other team members by responding with full and positive co-operation to requests received
- Managing requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude is what you do the most
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Previous experience as a Shift Engineer or Assistant Engineer in a hotel or similar setting? Great!
- Ducth speaker preferred
And some technicalities:
- You have a good understanding of plantroom equipment for example, HVAC systems, Fire alarm, and sprinkler installations
- Experience with BMS - PRIVA would be ideal
- You know how to operate and test fire alarm systems, and sprinkler installations
- Electrical, mechanical and plumbing experience is desired, or someone who is strong in any of the mentioned fields
- Enjoy managing a team of engineers? Even better!
- You have a good understanding of different types of building materials, including the application to be able to carry out purchasing of these materials
Excited? We have more to share!
As an Assistant Engineer Manager you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Meals provided
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day ‘wellbeing day’
- Job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Heavily discounted hotel & restaurants rates (also extends to family & friends)
- Travel allowance (maximum €200 per month based on a full-time employment.)
- 5 x bonuses per year: birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May)
- KHN Collective Labour Agreement – CAO Horeca & Catering
- Annual staff parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive scheme.
- (Online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow as a professional
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travelers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.