Department: Food & Beverage
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req9496
Date Posted: 11 September
TOZI bar offers Italian bubbles, classic Italian cocktails and Venetian aperitivi. Guest can enjoy the full cicchetti menu at any time of the day, ideal for a mid-afternoon snack or after work drinks with friends and colleagues. The restaurant is a lively place to come and share great value Italian food with friends and family. That is why your skills in creating and presenting these as a Breakfast Waiter are so important.
As an Breakfast Waiter you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Meals provided
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day ‘wellbeing day’
- Job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Heavily discounted hotel & restaurants rates (also extends to family & friends)
- Travel allowance (maximum €200 per month based on a full-time employment.)
- 5 x bonuses per year: birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May)
- KHN Collective Labour Agreement – CAO Horeca & Catering
- Annual staff parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive scheme.
- (Online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow as a professional
We are looking for a Breakfast Waiter:
- Who responds quickly to take orders and meticulously prepare drinks
- Who will take orders and deliver food & drinks in an efficient and friendly manner
- Who ensures our bar runs a smooth service that makes our guests want to return
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With some experience as a Breakfast Waiter preferable
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travelers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.