Park Plaza stands out from the crowd. From design to dining, we create hotels that are true to their surroundings. The same goes for our people. We encourage our team members to be themselves. As an Assistant Executive Housekeeper, you can bring your passion and personality to work and be part of this vibrant team.
We are looking for an Assistant Executive Housekeeper:
- Who will perform Assistant Head of Department duties for Housekeeping, ensuring we meet guests’ expectations and our own high standards for cleanliness
- Who must have strong housekeeping background
- Who has experience in leading a large housekeeping team
- Who will be a hands-on and visible leader to the team, motivating them with your passion for hospitality and desire to do things better
- Who will build a guest-focused culture within Housekeeping where every member of the team should feel they can make a contribution to guest satisfaction
- Who will work closely with leaders in other departments to keep operations running smoothly in line with our commercial goals
- Who will play a direct role in the overall management of the Hotel
- Who will share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care.
Benefits of working for us as an Assistant Executive Housekeeper:
- Salary: highly competitive
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.