Department: Food & Beverage
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Internship
Job Reference: req9101
Date Posted: 14 July
Ambition to become a Food & Beverage Manager? As our F&B Management Intern you get insights and experiences in the execution of managerial duties. The wide variety of our F&B concepts gives you the possibility to broaden your horizon, because as our Food & Beverage Management Intern you will be more than just the friendly face of Park Plaza Vondelpark.
Excited? We have more to share!
As a Food & Beverage Management Intern you will receive:
- €550 Internship allowance
- Tasty meal during shift
- Exciting job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Discounted hotel rates (extends to the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and family & friends)
- 50% F&B discount at our restaurants and bars (for your whole party)
- Annual company parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Great (online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow your career
Are you the perfect match for Food & Beverage Management Intern?
- You offer a warm welcome to all, show a passion for the food and drinks on offer and ensures every guest feels valued
- Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time
- Actively anticipating on helping guests with any special requirements and by explaining menus, suggesting options and checking dietary/allergy issues is what is important to you
- You are happy to help colleagues when needed and to stretch to meet new challenges and different ways of working
- You want to understand the management within the F&B department and its connections to other departments
- Driving the commercial performance of F&B by growing sales, promoting events and other initiatives
- You are the right hand of the FB Manager and ensures the team and whole operation focusses on delivering truly memorable experiences.
- You are available for an internship with a minimum length of 5 months. This internship is offered throughout the year, so if you are interested, please apply and we will check whether a suitable starting date can be arranged for you.
- You possess a good command of English and have excellent communication skills
- Your biggest motivator? Exceeding guests’ expectations and getting them to return for a 2nd (or even 3rd) visit!
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
We enjoy seeing our passionate people grow and inspire! Come and join the Park Plaza Vondelpark team!
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travelers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.