MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
At Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, we are all about creating stories and memories by delivering excellent and personal service to our guests. The friendly face of the 1019 bedrooms, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, as our Assistant Chief Engineer, you will go behind the scenes to ensure our systems are working correctly. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, you will help us to deliver a consistent and memorable experience to our guests.
We are looking for our Assistant Chief Engineer:
- Who will assist with the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel
- Who will ensure that all training needs for team members are identified, processed promptly, and undertaken at an appropriate time
- Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
- Who will ensure that the engineering provision is delivered and meets the departmental objectives
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Maintenance Manager/Assistant Chief Engineer in a similar environment
Why join us as our Assistant Chief Engineer?
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – these increase with service!
- Highly competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns are shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.