MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
Department: Front Office
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Part Time
Hours per week: 20.8 - 38
Job Reference: req8602
Date Posted: 16 May
At art’otel Amsterdam, we believe in providing a hotel experience that is tailored to the individual and their needs.
As Night Receptionist you deliver your nightly services with a smile. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time.
We are looking for a Night Receptionist.
Are you the perfect match?
- You will actively participate in addressing complaints and resolving guest queries
- Completing financial auditing reports and procedures is one of your biggest tasks
- Handling requests and check-ins properly with care, patience and a smile is your top priority!
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to connect with others
- Your biggest motivator? Exceeding guests’ expectations and promote a helpful and professional image to our guests and team members.
- Experience in a similar role? Perfect!
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as Night Receptionist:
- Appreciation bonus in 2023
- A birthday, Christmas, New Years, Autumn AND Spring bonus, a total of 226 EUR!
- Holiday allowance, 8% of your annual salary paid out in May
- Recommend a friend bonus up to €1500,-
- Use of the gym of the hotel within certain timeslots
- Discounted deals on accommodation and food & beverage at PPHE Hotel Group and Radisson Hotel Group
- For the foodies: enjoy 50% discount on other prestigious hotel restaurants in Amsterdam
- 25 days of holiday a year
- One extra well-being day off per year, because we care about you!
- Travel allowances 21 cents per kilometer up to 200 EUR per month
- FUN teambuilding activities
- Great selection of learning & development opportunities to help you grow
We are a highly diverse organization. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
be bold. be creative. be original. A fun place to create and inspire.