MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
Job Level: Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req8597
Date Posted: 16 May
At Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, being an Assistant Chief Engineer is more than just doing maintenance and audits, it is also about creating a memorable guest experience for our guests through our beautifully maintained hotels.
We are looking for an Assistant Chief Engineer:
- You will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the building
- Carrying out routine spot checks of equipment is what you do daily
- You will promote a helpful and professional image to guests and other team members by responding with full and positive co-operation to requests received
- Managing requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude is what you do the most
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Previous experience as a Shift Engineer or Assistant Engineer in a hotel or similar setting? Great!
And some technicalities;
- You have a good understanding of plantroom equipment for example, HVAC systems, Fire alarm, and sprinkler installations
- Experience with BMS - PRIVA would be ideal
- You know how to operate and test fire alarm systems, and sprinkler installations
- Electrical, mechanical and plumbing experience is desired, or someone who is strong in any of the mentioned fields
- Enjoy managing a team of engineers? Even better!
- You have a good understanding of different types of building materials, including the application to be able to carry out purchasing of these materials.
As an Assistant Chief Engineer you will receive:
- Recommend a friend incentive of up to €1500 for every friend that joins the team
- Affordable accommodation opportunities available up to 6 months (including meals)
- A workplace with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- An advanced onboarding program
- Discounted staff rates at our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development programs
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.