MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
We are recruiting for a Assistant Chief Engineer for our first art’otel in London! A premium lifestyle hotel situated in the heart of the new, iconic Battersea Power Station development. Perched on the Electric Boulevard, the 164 keys art’otel London Battersea power station sits in the heart of this newly energised neighbourhood, offering restaurants, bars, shops and galleries, amidst the eye-catching architecture that surrounds the historical Battersea Power Station.
Your journey so far …
As our Assistant Chief Engineer, you will have experience working in a busy operation and leading high performance teams. You will have a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach to tackling maintenance challenges in a hotel environment.
As our Assistant Chief Engineer, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: Competitive
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- A fun place to create and inspire
- Great development opportunities within PPHE
If you share passion for art, culture and hospitality, art’otel is where people’s talents will feel at home. We aim to inspire guests to be creative and discover the arts; by dazzling them with sensational service by enriching their knowledge; by encouraging their passion for art and appetite for the finer things in life.
be bold. be creative. be original.