MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Apprentice Chef receives an apprentice training programme which will allow them to prepare, produce, and present memorable meals for our guests by applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Chef with a passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
Full-time Right to Work status in the UK is essential.
We are looking for an Apprentice Chef:
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- Who completes tasks relevant to but not limited to the kitchen function in an efficient way, preparing and cooking food orders in accordance with the hotel menu, delivering on time, and liaising with relevant teams to ensure guest satisfaction
- Who proactively assists in preparing, serving and storing all products to ensure the best quality, in a cost-effective and efficient manner, considering food costs within specified budgets, and minimising wastage
- Who demonstrates flexibility and adaptability when personalising external and internal guests’ needs and the changing demand and priorities of the business.
- Who creates a welcoming atmosphere and personalised service for each individual external and internal guest having an eye for detail and responding appropriately to guest and leadership feedback
As an Apprentice Chef, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – these increase with service!
- Salary: £10.70 per hour plus great benefits
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns are shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.