MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req8103
Date Posted: 14 March
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, being an Assistant Engineer is more than just doing maintenance and audits, it is also about creating a memorable guest experience for our guests through our beautifully maintained hotels.
We are looking for our Assistant Engineer:
- Who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the building
- Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
- Who will promote a helpful and professional image to guests and other team members by responding with full and positive cooperation to requests received
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Shift Engineer or Assistant Engineer in a hotel or similar setting
As our Assistant Engineer, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro-rata) - these increase with service!
- Salary: £29,000 per annum plus great benefits
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns are shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.