MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req7887
Date Posted: 13 February
In a competitive sector like ours it is essential that our hotels will have a strong strategic support on their financial operations. We are the team that handles all aspects of this complex process and we now have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join us.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant:
- Who has started or is starting the journey in accounts (ie. studying or looking to study AAT or ACCA/CIMA)
- Keen to progress within Accounts
- Who will be the primary point of contact for hotel operations to report financial queries
- Who is IT literate with Excel and Word and able to learn accounting systems
- Who has excellent attention to detail and an eye for numbers
- Previous experience working in Finance in the hospitality sector is a must
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
As a Accounts Assistant you will receive:
- Salary: Competitive plus great PPHE employee benefits
- Work-life balance of working Monday to Friday (Office hours)
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) - this increases with service!
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.