MY ACCOUNT | CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
Job Level: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req6735
Date Posted: 23 January
You are responsible as Chief Engineer for managing all aspects of maintenance activities daily. You coordinate and perform routine, preventive and emergency interior / exterior maintenance and repair to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of hotel operations.
We’re looking for a Chief Engineer:
Are you the perfect match?
- Maximizing the maintenance department with a balanced focus on operations, guest, employee and owners satisfaction is what’s important to you.
- You will oversee maintenance tasks and thereby priorities a timely and accurate completion.
- You will ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment
- You feel responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short- and long-term planning and day-to-day operations
- Promoting a helpful and professional image to guests and other team members by responding with full and positive co-operation to requests received
- You will maintain overview and proper records relating to all plant and equipment repairs and services
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to connect with others
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in a similar role? Perfect!
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as Chief Engineer:
- Discounted hotel and restaurant employee rates
- You will get your own uniform, to keep it clean you can use our laundry service
- Great Learning & development
- Career opportunities
- Tasty staff meals
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.