Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req5259
Date Posted: 15 November
At art’otel amsterdam & Park Plaza Amsterdam, first class service and delicious food and drinks are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep. Our Chefs prepare, produce and present memorable meals for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an outstanding impression each and every time.
Our broad portfolio of hotels in Amsterdam and restaurant concepts entails:
- art’otel amsterdam – your art-inspired lifestyle hotel where there’s always something exciting happening! Home to ARCA, Amsterdam’s latest destination restaurant & bar by Henrique Sá Pessoa.
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam – one of the most iconic hotels in the city filled with rich history and home to Carstens
- Park Plaza Vondelpark – your green urban oasis hiding next to Vondelpark, home to TOZI, Amsterdam’s favourite neighbourhood Italian restaurant.
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport – the perfect spot from which to explore Amsterdam’s nearby surroundings with conference space for up to 400 guests.
Excited about one of those hotels and you recognize yourself in the following? Then you might be the (Demi) Chef de Partie we’re looking for:
- Your biggest motivator? Exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering consistent and high-quality food and getting them to return for a 2nd (or even 3rd ) visit!
- You’re fanatical about keeping up standards and food quality high in a fast-paced kitchen
- You ensure smooth operations, by communicating easily and respectfully with fellow Team Members
- Delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen is your top priority!
- You have experience in a similar role (preferred)
- You have a passion for all aspects of hospitality
- You are friendly, approachable, fun & professional
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working for us as (Demi) Chef de Partie:
- Affordable accommodation opportunities available up to 3 months (including meals)
- A workplace with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- An advanced onboarding program
- Discounted staff rates at our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development programs
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”