Department: Food and Beverage
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Internship
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req4661
Date Posted: 22 September
Is it finally time for you to start searching an internship, do you breathe hospitality and more than excited to broaden your knowledge, stop your search! As Food & Beverage Intern you’re in the heart of our diverse portfolio of F&B outlets and destination restaurants, which will support you in improving your skillset and broaden your horizon. The F&B team will go beyond to give you the best internship experience, because we enjoy watching our people grow and inspire!
Are you the perfect match?
- You ensure a warm and tailored welcome for all guests and maintain this warm feeling during the whole stay, because eventually it’s your goal to make the guests return for a 2nd or even 3rd time!
- You’re eager on becoming an expert within the F&B department. Eventually obtaining knowledge regards the menu, allergens and upselling skills will support you in advising guests to get more out of their visit. Win-win!
- Teamwork is dream work. You enjoy working in a team and you like to stretch yourself through new challenges and different ways of working
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- You’re English communication skills are on point!
- You are interested in the hospitality industry and looking for an internship for at least 3 months as part of your study starting. This internship is offered throughout the year, so if you are interested please apply and we will check whether a suitable starting date can be arranged for you.
Excited? We have more to share!
As a Food & Beverage Intern you will receive:
- An internship with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- Internship allowance of € 550 per month
- Discounts at our hotels and restaurants
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development program
- Time for your school Projects/Thesis
- Opportunities to grow within the company, even after your internship
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.