Department: Food and Beverage
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req4648
Date Posted: 21 September
TOZI Amsterdam Park Plaza Vondelpark Amsterdam, beautifully crafted drinks are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep. That is why your skills in creating and presenting these as a Waiter / Waitress are so important.
What are you waiting for?
Can you find yourself in the following?
- You respond quickly to take orders and meticulously prepare drinks and serve out food
- Making people wanting to come back to us for a 2nd or 3rd time
- Dare to be yourself & host with passion – the end goal, that our guests leave with an excitement about the experience they just enjoyed
- Good knowledge of food & wine, what you don’t know we will learn together
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in a similar role? Perfect!
- Hospitality is in your roots!
Excited? We have more to share!
From us you can expect:
- Recommend a friend incentive of up to €1500 for every friend that joins the team
- Discounted hotel and restaurant employee rates
- To support your health, you can use our communal gym facilities for free
- Housing opportunities (temporary)
- You will get your own uniform, to keep it clean you can use our laundry service
- Great Learning & development
- Career opportunities
- Tasty staff meals
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.