Department: Back of house
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Internship
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req4596
Date Posted: 16 September
Ambition to become a General Manager eventually? As our Management Assistant Intern you get insights and experiences in the execution of managerial duties. Being located in heart of the hotel and be closely involved in the daily duties of our General Manager gives you the possibility to broaden your horizon, because as our Management Assistant Intern you will be more than just the friendly face of Park Plaza Utrecht.
Are you the perfect match?
- You offer a warm welcome to all, show a passion for hospitality and ensures every guest feels valued
- Actively responding on guests' requests is what you do, you are passionate about exceeding their expectations and enjoy helping colleagues when needed and reaching out to take on new challenges and different ways of working
- You will work closely with all departments to keep operations running smoothly and to ensure that our guest experience is coordinated and seamless
- Helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service, will create an amazing impression each and every time. Is how people describe you.
- You want to drive the commercial performance of the hotel by growing sales, promoting events and other initiatives
- You support the operational department heads in their management tasks, such as supporting in administration, setting up departmental schedules, performing quality checks, etc.
- You are available for an internship with a minimum length of 5 months. This internship is offered throughout the year, so if you are interested please apply and we will see if a suitable start date can be arranged for you.
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Involvement & Care
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You have a good command of the English language and excellent communication skills
As a Management Assistant Intern you will receive:
- An open, supportive and welcoming environment
- Internship allowance of € 550 per month
- Discounts in our hotels and restaurants
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & Development program
- Time for your school Projects/Thesis
- Opportunities to grow within the company, even after your internship
We enjoy seeing our passionate people grow and inspire! Come and join the Park Plaza Utrecht team!
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.