Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req4536
Date Posted: 9 September
Our housekeeping team allows us to take pride in our appearance. Whether it is our guest’s rooms or public areas, they keep everything clean and pristine. Join us as an Allround Facility Clerk and we will give you the training and support to succeed.
We are looking for a Allround Facility Clerk, who is (responsible for):
- Cleaning our public areas
- Perform deep cleaning in the kitchen and public area
- Water and maintain the private garden
- Listening to the needs of guests and other team members and adapt to meet them
- Carrying out routine spot checks of guest rooms, following a check list. Fixing or reporting all issues found
- Carrying out periodic technical cleanings (AC filters, showerheads, coffee machines, technical areas, etc…)
- Courteous and professional with guests and team members
- Sharing our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Passionate about hospitality
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as Allround Facility Clerk:
- Discounted hotel and restaurant employee rates
- To support your health, you can use our communal gym facilities for free
- Housing opportunities (temporary)
- You will get your own uniform, to keep it clean you can use our laundry service
- Great Learning & development
- Career opportunities
- Tasty staff meals
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.