Department: Food and Beverage
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req3946
Date Posted: 20 July
At Carstens we take our guests on a journey through the Netherlands with ingredients from our own soil and waters. As F&B Host(ess) you ensure memorable guest experiences by creating a place where you can go back to the country while being in the heart of Amsterdam, at Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam near Central Station.
Are you the perfect match?
Your journey so far:
- You are quick, meticulous and passionate about engaging with guests to take their order, preparing and serving the best drinks and food
- A smooth & memorable service is your top priority, where your aim is to let every guest feel welcome and valued
- Your biggest motivator? Exceeding guests’ expectations and getting them to return for a 2nd (or even 3rd) visit!
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You believe in the Carstens ethos
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in a restaurant in a similar role? Perfect!
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as a F&B Host(ess):
- A workplace with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- An advanced onboarding program
- Discounted staff rates at our hotels, restaurants and bars
- 50 % F&B discount at partner restaurants & bars in Amsterdam
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development programs
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.