Job Level: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req3894
Date Posted: 15 July
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
You will go behind the scenes to ensure our systems are working correctly. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, as an Assistant Chief Engineer you will help us to deliver a consistent and memorable experience to our guests.
We are looking for an Assistant Chief Engineer:
· Who will assist with the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel
· Who will ensure that all training needs for team members are identified, processed promptly and are undertaken at an appropriate time
· Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
· Who will ensure that the engineering provision is delivered and meets the departmental objectives
· Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
· Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
· With previous experience as an Assistant Maintenance Manager/Assistant Chief Engineer in a Similar Environment
Why join us as our Assistant Chief Engineer?
· 30 days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
· Salary: £42,000 per annum
· Discounted hotel staff rates
· Free Food on shift
· Great learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021
Park Plaza. Be part of it.