Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req3892
Date Posted: 14 July
Fancy being a part of our TOZI family?
TOZI opened its doors back in 2013 and since then Senior Restaurant and Bar Manager Stefano Meloni and Head Chef Maurilio Molteni have been at the healm of the TOZI vision crafting seasonal Venetian Cicchetti, barrel aged TOZI Negronis and delivering the best service. We are all about creating memorable experiences the TOZI way. If this little hidden gem tucked away in Victoria, London sounds like the something you want to be part of, apply today and let the fun begin!
We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie with a passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
Benefits of working for us as a Chef De Partie
What’s in it for you:
- Salary: It is anticipated you will receive from £13.00 (minimum contracted rate) to £16.50 (rate inclusive of TRONC) per hour worked – inclusive of an independently administered TRONC allowance
- 30 Days of Holiday a year (an extra 2 days from the industry norms)
- £750 refer a friend scheme
- Full exposure in learning the craft of Italian cooking; from rolling pizzas, making the freshest pastas with the tastiest sauces to understanding the art of the pastry section
- Full time role with a permanent contract
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Complimentary on shift staff meals
- Amazing learning and development opportunities. You can build your career and future us!
We are looking for a Chef de Partie:
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- Who builds excellent relationships with kitchen and Front of House team members to keep everything running smoothly.
- That shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- With previous experience as a Demi Chef De Partie or Chef De Partie in a restaurant.
- With a speciality in Italian Cuisine.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”