Department: Food and Beverage
Job Level: Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req3488
Date Posted: 17 June
TOZI bar offers Italian bubbles, classic Italian cocktails and Venetian aperitivi. Guest can enjoy the full cicchetti menu at any time of the day, ideal for a mid-afternoon snack or after work drinks with friends and colleagues. The restaurant is a lively place to come and share great value Italian food with friends and family.
We are looking for a (Senior) Bartender:
- Who you will respond quickly to take orders and meticulously prepare drinks.
- Who ensures our bar runs a smooth service that makes our guests want to return.
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Who possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills
- With previous experience as a (Senior) Bartender in a hotel or restaurant
As a (Senior) Bartender you will receive:
- Discounts at our hotels and restaurants
- Provided staff meals
- Great Learning & development program
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
To find more about TOZI, you can visit our website: https://www.toziamsterdam.com/.