Department: Acquisitions and Development
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Internship
Hours per week: 38
Job Reference: req3401
Date Posted: 13 June
Every day we create valuable memories for our guests and stakeholders – across our international portfolio of prime hospitality real estate, encompassing iconic hotels, seaside resorts, glamping and campsites, destination restaurants, buzzing bars and more! And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our support teams. The Acquisitions & Development team is responsible for the expansion of the hotel portfolio.
In your role as Acquisitions & Development Intern, you will support the Acquisitions & Development team to effectively coordinate and deliver the hotel real estate strategy of PPHE Hotel Group. We are looking for a passionate hospitality intern with some key understanding of hotel real estate, strong financial & communication skills.
We are looking for an Acquisitions & Development Intern! You are:
- A University/HBO student
- Have a good command of the English and excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Stay up to date regarding the latest trends within finance and hospitality industry regarding technology, trends, products and systems;
- Share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care;
- Available from August for a minimum period of 5 months.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Evaluate new development opportunities and conduct initial reviews, including market research and response
- Assist in the underwriting and feasibility for new projects
- Help sourcing joint venture, management and lease contracts
- Support and maintain deal flow and pipeline
- Identify expansion opportunities by researching and targeting both new and existing hotels and/or conversions from other real estate uses to hotels
- Preparation of relevant administrative correspondence e.g. offer letters
- Compose information packs for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and set up calls, meetings and events for the Acquisitions & Development team
- Assist with the management of datarooms and project information/data, including STR benchmarking
- Assist with overseeing of Acquisitions & Development share drive, project log and archive
- Review of industry news (e.g. news alerts, publications)
- Assistance with travel arrangements for the Acquisitions & Development team (e.g. meetings, site visits)
- Other duties such as purchase orders, expenses and contact database management
- Other tasks, as and when required by the Acquisitions & Development team
Excited? We have more to share!
As an Acquisitions & Development Intern you will receive:
- Internship allowance of € 550 per month
- Discounts at our hotels and restaurants
- Provided staff meals
- Great Learning & development programme
- Opportunities to grow within the company, also after your internship
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.