Job Level: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req3396
Date Posted: 10 June
Are you bold? Creative? Original? Are you inspired by your surroundings? Then keep reading...
Recently featured by The Times as one of the Hottest Hotel Openings for next year, and we are looking for an innovative PR & Marketing Manager who can help us bring this stylish lifestyle hotel to market.
Located within the ground-breaking new Battersea Power Station development, art’otel london battersea power station is a premium lifestyle hotel offering breath-taking views over the infamous Power Station chimneys, a stunning rooftop pool, destination restaurants and bar, and event spaces.
At the brand’s heart lies the art itself, with a Signature Artist, Gallery space and regular exhibitions and events all forming the complete guest experience
The PR & Marketing Manager will work closely with the commercial team at the hotel and PPHE Hotel Group’s Marketing department to develop and execute all marketing and public relations tactics, as well as act as a liaison between all departments to effectively communicate the hotel and restaurants & bars ongoing strategies via public relations, marketing, events coordination, partnerships and advertising promotions (including but not limited to media relations, social media, broadcast, online and print).
We are looking for a PR & Marketing Manager:
• Who will lead the PR & Marketing projects for art’otel london battersea power station
• Who will manage partnerships with key partners
• Who will Identify commercial initiatives and opportunities which will drive exposure, bookings and covers for the hotel and outlets
• Who will maintain an overview of competitor activities and promotions (across all segments) to be updated on a monthly basis and communicated to the wider hotel team and PR & Marketing team.
• Who is passionate about social media and finger on the pulse with latest influencers and social media strategy
• Who will deliver the hotel, restaurant & bars launch plan, alongside the UK Marketing Director and Restaurant & Bars team
• Who will assist the regional PR & Marketing team with creating yearly goals, tracking progress of those goals and presenting the end-of-year results
• Most importantly, you will have a passion for the brands and the hospitality industry and translate this energy into a positive approach, which supports PR & Marketing projects and tasks.
• With previous experience as a Marketing & PR Manager in a hospitality environment
Benefits of working for us as a PR & Marketing Manager:
• 30 Days of Holiday a year
• Competitive Salary
• Discounted hotel staff rates
• Great learning and development opportunities
Apply now and join the “Best Employer 2021”